Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Flower Girl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :
Flower Girl 414547

Flower Girl Empty
PostSubject: Flower Girl   Flower Girl I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 10:26 pm

Tracking Dandelion
Continuous trap
Once per turn: Tribute 1 plant type monster you control or destroy this card; Reveal all set cards your opponent controls then return them to their original positions. Your opponent cannot activate cards or card effects in response to this effect. You can banish this card from your graveyard; Add 1 Flower Girl monster from your deck to your hand and take damage equal to its level x100.

Wishing Flower Girl
Plant/Earth/lv1 0/0
When this card is summoned: it is changed to defense position. Once per turn if this cards battle position is changed: You can send 1 spell or trap from your deck to your grave. When this card is sent from the field to the graveyard except for synchro material or for a tribute summon: Summon 1 lv4 or Flower Girl monster from your deck except Wishing Flower Girl. Then take equal to its level x100.

Summon Vine
Normal Spell
Special summon 1 plant type monster from your hand. This turn other monsters cannot attack. You can banish this card from your graveyard; Add 1 Flower Girl monster from your deck to your hand and take damage equal to its level x100.

Ivy Flower Girl
Earth/Plant/lv2 500/0
You take no battle damage from an attack involving this card. This card can attack your opponents life points directly. If this card inflicts damage to your opponents life points: You can send 1 spell or trap from your deck to your grave. If this card is sent from the field to the graveyard: You can special summon it. Remove it from play when it is removed from the field.

Poison Dagger
Equip Spell
Any monster that battles a monster equip with this card is destroyed during the following standby phase. A monster equip with this card cannot be destroyed by card effects. If card is sent to the graveyard during your turn gain 1000 LP. You can banish this card from your graveyard; Add 1 Flower Girl monster from your deck to your hand and take damage equal to its level x100.

Toxic Flower Girl.
Earth/Plant/LV5 2200/1500
When this card is summoned: Add 1 equip spell from from your deck to your hand. While equip with a card this card cannot be targeted by other card effects. If this card is sent to the graveyard: You can send 1 spell or trap from your deck to your grave..

Flower Girl Shield
Earth Lv4 Plant 0/2500
When this card battles: Add 1 Worn counter at the end of the damage step(Max 5). This card loses 500 def points and gains 500 attack points for every Worn counter on it. If this card is destroyed: You can send 1 spell or trap from your deck to your grave.

Prickle Grass
Field Spell
When a non plant monster declares an attack: Add one Prickle token to it. Monsters with Prickle counters lose 500 attack and defense points. You can banish this card from your graveyard; Add 1 Flower Girl monster from your deck to your hand and take damage equal to its level x100.

Flower Girl Branch
Earth Lv4 Plant 1600/1000
This card can attack up to twice per turn. If this card is sent from the field to the grave: You can send 1 spell or trap from your deck to your grave.

Stumbling Roots
Normal Trap
You can target any number of monsters on the field; Take 100 points of damage for each monster target and then change there battle positions. You can banish this card from your graveyard; Add 1 Flower Girl monster from your deck to your hand and take damage equal to its level x100.

Pollen Cloud
Counter Trap
When your opponent declares an attack: Tribute 1 Plant monster you control; End the turn. You can banish this card from your graveyard; Add 1 Flower Girl monster from your deck to your hand and take damage equal to its level x100.

Bamboo Staff
Equip Spell
A monster equip with this card gains 500 Attack. If the monster would be destroyed, you can destroy this card instead. You can banish this card from your graveyard; Add 1 Flower Girl monster from your deck to your hand and take damage equal to its level x100.

Flower Girl the Little Seedling
Earth Plant Lv3 300/1400
If you control no monsters or less monsters than you opponent you can banish 1 Flower Girl to special summon this monster from your hand. You can Tribute this card: Target 1 spell or trap card: Destroy it. This effect can only be used once per turn and once that turn. You can banish this card from your graveyard; Send 1 spell or trap from your deck to your grave.

Flower Girl Bamboo Warrior
Earth LV6 2500/2000
When this card is Tribute summoned: Target 1 monster your opponent controls; Destroy it. If this card is sent to the graveyard: You can send 1 spell or trap from your deck to your grave.

Flower Girl Pollen Princess
Earth Lv7 2500/3000
When your opponent declares an attack: You can change this face up attack position card to defense mode; Negate the attack. During either players turn: Banish 2 Flower Girl monsters from your graveyard; Banish this card. During the Endphase return it. If this card is sent to the graveyard: You can send 1 spell or trap from your deck to your grave.

So what do you guys think? To strong? If so which ones? To weak? Also if so which ones?

Last edited by Wynn on Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://andromon1217.deviantart.com/
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Flower Girl 1658415264 Flower Girl 3087721399Flower Girl 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Flower Girl Left_bar_bleue500/500Flower Girl Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Flower Girl Left_bar_bleue200/200Flower Girl Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Flower Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Girl   Flower Girl I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:12 am

Should these be reviewed as part of the TCG or a CCG?

Summon Vine would be awesome in a Gigavise deck.
Poison Dagger is pretty nasty.
Flower Girl Shield is technically "balanced", but imo 2500 DEF is way too strong, especially since you can just set it and your opponent will run into it, and then it still has a solid 2000 DEF after that.
Prickle Grass activating before the Damage Step is just evil Twisted Evil
For Little Seedling, where do you banish the monster from?
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Badges :
Flower Girl 414547

Flower Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Girl   Flower Girl I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:16 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Should these be reviewed as part of the TCG or a CCG?

Summon Vine would be awesome in a Gigavise deck.
Poison Dagger is pretty nasty.
Flower Girl Shield is technically "balanced", but imo 2500 DEF is way too strong, especially since you can just set it and your opponent will run into it, and then it still has a solid 2000 DEF after that.
Prickle Grass activating before the Damage Step is just evil Twisted Evil
For Little Seedling, where do you banish the monster from?

Either
Since with each hit it gets weaker I figured the shield is neat. Be cool if you could get her up to 2500 attack Very Happy. That would be hard
lol If prickle grass didn't trigger before it would suck.
Grave, damn, I can't believe I missed that :/

So overall what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Flower Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Girl   Flower Girl I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:29 am

I ask because if they're for HCCG I'd have to PM you my thoughts about them. If they're for TCG then I think they're quite balanced.

The theme is kinda neat too, although I'm sure Tytannial and pals have you beat in the originality department.
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Badges :
Flower Girl 414547

Flower Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Girl   Flower Girl I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:32 am

Hippocampus wrote:
I ask because if they're for HCCG I'd have to PM you my thoughts about them. If they're for TCG then I think they're quite balanced.

The theme is kinda neat too, although I'm sure Tytannial and pals have you beat in the originality department.

You can publically say your opinion for them in the HCCG here Smile.

Tytannial? How so?
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Flower Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Girl   Flower Girl I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:37 am

Wynn wrote:
Mmm... that would take a while knowing me Razz

Wynn wrote:
Tytannial? How so?
Because duh, they're flower girls too lol
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Badges :
Flower Girl 414547

Flower Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Girl   Flower Girl I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:40 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Wynn wrote:
Mmm... that would take a while knowing me Razz

Wynn wrote:
Tytannial? How so?
Because duh, they're flower girls too lol

You must be faster!

And, I don't get it. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flower Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Girl   Flower Girl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flower Girl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Custom Cards-
Jump to: