Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Merlin in the noble knight box set

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

Merlin in the noble knight box set Empty
PostSubject: Merlin in the noble knight box set   Merlin in the noble knight box set I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 7:42 pm

This is Merlien
Merlin in the noble knight box set 80wMt4v
It's a level 3 dark spellcaster type: You can only used each effect of Merlen once per turn.
1st effect: You can triutbe this card to special summon 1 noble knight monster form your deck. You cannot special summon monster exectp noble knight monsters.
2nd effect: During either players turn. You can banish this card form your graveyard. Synchro summon 1 Noble knight synchro monster using monsters you control.
3rd effect: During either players turn you can banish this card form your graveyard. XYZ summon 1 noble knight xyz monster you control.
Just biscly a lonfire bloosum for noble knight monsters. So what you guys think about Milen?
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Merlin in the noble knight box set 1658415264 Merlin in the noble knight box set 3087721399Merlin in the noble knight box set 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Merlin in the noble knight box set Left_bar_bleue500/500Merlin in the noble knight box set Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Merlin in the noble knight box set Left_bar_bleue200/200Merlin in the noble knight box set Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Merlin in the noble knight box set   Merlin in the noble knight box set I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:10 am

hiita lover wrote:
Just biscly a lonfire bloosum for noble knight monsters. So what you guys think about Milen?
Looks more like a Lonefire Blossom crossed with a Formula Synchron for Noble Knight monsters. Not bad.

Plus it looks pretty cool too.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Badges :
Merlin in the noble knight box set GearfriedMerlin in the noble knight box set S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Merlin in the noble knight box set Left_bar_bleue280/280Merlin in the noble knight box set Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Merlin in the noble knight box set Left_bar_bleue170/170Merlin in the noble knight box set Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Merlin in the noble knight box set   Merlin in the noble knight box set I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:46 am

Correction : His name is Merlin, not Merlien.

About his stat and effect... I think the effect is pretty decent, though for someone with a big name like Merlin, he deserves better ATK power and effect. Though, I already got a feeling Konami will make him weak in ATK power.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :
Merlin in the noble knight box set 1658415264 Merlin in the noble knight box set 3087721399Merlin in the noble knight box set 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Merlin in the noble knight box set Left_bar_bleue500/500Merlin in the noble knight box set Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Merlin in the noble knight box set Left_bar_bleue200/200Merlin in the noble knight box set Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Merlin in the noble knight box set   Merlin in the noble knight box set I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 8:17 am

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
About his stat and effect... I think the effect is pretty decent, though for someone with a big name like Merlin, he deserves better ATK power and effect. Though, I already got a feeling Konami will make him weak in ATK power.
On the contrary Fuuma, Merlin is a wizard, so it makes sense for him to have great magic power, so a stronger effect moreso than a stronger ATK. Though I do agree it's odd for all his effects requiring himself to be either tributed or banished lol

Also, changing the title of the topic to spell Merlin correctly
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Charmer Power : 2295

PostSubject: Re: Merlin in the noble knight box set   Merlin in the noble knight box set I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 4:03 am

Merlin learned sudoku
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merlin in the noble knight box set   Merlin in the noble knight box set I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merlin in the noble knight box set
Page 1 of 1