Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Charmer's adventure

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

Charmer's adventure  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmer's adventure    Charmer's adventure  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 6:57 pm

Now my halloween special chapter: Charmer Tick or treat.

As Hiita see Dharc making a face on a pumpkin. "Hi Dharc." said Hiita. "Hi Hiita." said Dharc. "What are you doing?" asked Hiita. "I'm making a jack-o'-lantern." said Dharc. "It looks cute. Why are you making a jack-o'-lantern?" asked Hiita. "Because it's a special day witch is halloween." said Dharc. "What is halloween?" asked Hiita. "Halloween is a holiday where people dress up in different costumes & get lots of candy." said Dharc. "That sounds like fun. Well you go dress up for this day please?" asked Hiita. "Alright fine. But let me finish up this jack-o'-lantern." said Dharc. "Ok. I'm go to see the other girls." said Hiita. Then Hitta kissed Dharc on the cheek. 

She runs off to see Aussa. Hiita then knocks on the door. "I'm coming!" said Aussa. Then she opens the door to see Hiita. "Hi Aussa." said Hiita. "Oh hi Hiita." said Aussa. "I'm here to see what are you dressing up as." said Hiita. "I'm going to dress up as Robin(Fire emblem)" said Aussa. "I see,better be going to see Wynn." said Hiita. Then Hiita rushed to see what Wynn dress up as. Then Hiita see Wynn with cat ears & a tail. Wynn went to Hiita purrs at Hiita. "Wynn what are you doing?" asked Hiita. "Mew." said Wynn. "So you dress up as a cat..." said Hiita. "Yup. You got to admit being a cat so mach fun." said Wynn.

Then Hiita rushed to see Eria. But along the way she see Marth & Doraido drinking tea together. "What is the hurry young one?" asked Marth. "I'm going to see Eria. I want to know what she dress up as." said Hiita. "Ahh... Halloween a spacial day where people dress up & get lots of candy." said Marth. "Halloween that beings me back to my childhood. I get to dress up & get lots of candy. Those were the good times." said Doraido. "What are you going to do today." said Hiita. "Well I'm going to give out candy to the other kids to enjoy." said Marth. "Ok I better go see Eria." said Hiita. Then Hiita goes to Eria's house. "She has full of spirit." said Marth. "She does love Dharc as mach as I love you." said Doraido. As she said that she holds Marth's hand. "I better be going now before things get out of hand." said Marth. Marth then runs to his house. "You may run but you can't hide my true love for you." said Doraido. Then she blows Marth a kiss.

Hiita comes to Eria's house & she knocks on the door. Eria opens the door. "Hi Hiita." said Eria. "I'm here to see what your going to dress up as." said Hitta. "I'm going to dress up as a Jiangshi." said Eria. "Now I'm off to see Lyna." said Hiita. "Ok see you later." said Eria.

Then runs to see Lyna's house. "Hi Lyna." said Hiita. "Hi Hiita." said Lyna. "What are you going to dress up as?" said Hiita. "Well I'm going to dress up as Dark magician girl. She is my idol after all." said Lyna. "Ok I understand that. Now I need to dress up too." said Hiita. "I know why not dress up as a grim reaper." said Lyna. "That is a awesome idea. Thanks Lyna." "Your welcome Hiita. Anything to help out a friend." said Lyna.

Hiita rushed to her house to make her costume. "I need a black coat." said Hiita. Then she sprays her charmer coat black. "Now I need a scythe." said Hiita. Then Hiita see a kid with a scythe. "Humm..." said Hiita. As the kid walks up to the alleyway Hiita beats the living hell out the kid & thook this scythe. Hiita runs to her house & looks at fox fire. "Think of all that never happened" said Hiita. Fox fire have faceplam moment. "My costume is now ready. Now I go to see Dharc to dress him up." said Hiita.

Hiita then rushed to Dharc house to see Dharc in his costume. "Bleh." said Dharc. "What are you dressing up as?" asked Hiita. "I'm a vampire." said Dharc. "You look super cute in that costume Dharc." said Hitta. "Thanks Hitta,now let's get to tick or teating" said Dharc.

As the night comes and the other charmers come to there house. They knock on the door. "Tick or treat!" said the charmers. "Oh look at those cute looking costume." said the woman. Then she gives the charmer a handful of candy to the charmer's bucket. "Thanks" said Lyna. Then the charmers want to the other house. "Tick or treat." said the charmers. Then the man gives the charmers a handful of candy,in the charmer's bucket.

Then the charmers want to Marth's house. "Tick or treat." said the charmers & Doraido. Then the charmers look up at Doraido. "Shhh..." said Doraido. "Doraido even though you love me but I had to so say this...I don't love you." said Marth. Then Doraido's heart is now broken and cried to her house. Then the charmers shrugged & Marth give candy to the charmer's bucket.

As the charmer's bucket is now full they return to there house except Hiita to eat there candy. "That was fun Dharc." said Hiita. "That was fun." said Dharc. "You know the best part of this halloween day?" said Hiita. "What is it?" asked back Dharc. Then Hiita kissed Dharc. "Is you" said Hiita. "Oh Hiita." said Dharc. Then kissed Hiita back.

At Number hunter's castle. Number hunter is sitting in the front door. Next to him is a blow full of candy. "Why there is no trick or treaters coming?" asked Number hunter. "Because your castle is at the top of a mountain." said Roy. "That sucks living in the mountains." said Number hunter. "By the way why did you build your castle in the mountains?" asked Roy. "My friend there are some questions that never be answered." said Number hunter.

Ends Halloween special chapter. Happy Halloween charmer forums Smile.
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

PostSubject: Re: Charmer's adventure    Charmer's adventure  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:43 am

Now Chapter 8: Wynn's family reunion.

At the Gusto Village Winda is laying back at a tree Reeze sees Winda. "Where is Ariel? I missed her,I want to make out with her." said Winda. "She is with Dad & Mom,they are talking about something." said Reeze. Winda rushes to Windaar's house to see Camm(Winda & Wynn's mother) & Windaar with Ariel talking about something special. "Hi Winda" said Windaar. "Hi Dad." said Winda as she hugged him. "What you guys talking about?" asked Winda. "We are talking about visiting our sweet daughter Wynn." said Windaar. "Yay! Can I bring Ariel with me?" asked Winda. "...Sure she can come with us..." said Caam.

"What about Reeze & Musto?" asked Winda. Then Musto comes in to the house. "...Hi Musto..." said Caam. "Hi Windaar & Camm. How are kids are doing?" said Musto. "As for Winda she is doing fine,just like any good daughter should be. As for Wynn we are going to see her." said Windaar. "I see,You want me to guard the Village while  you are away?" asked Musto. "...Yes I want you & Reeze to guard this village while we are away...Do I make myself clear?" said Caam. "Yes Caam." said Musto. Musto then rushes to the gate.

"Ok we are now leaving." said Ariel. "But wait we need to let Wynn know we are coming." said Winda. Winda has a letter in her hand. "...Since when you write a letter?" asked Caam. "I write it since Musto comes in." said Winda. Winda gives Gusto Falco the letter. "Be sure you give it to Wynn." said Winda. Then Gusto Falco flys away. "Now we can leave." said Ariel. Then the gusto family leaves the Gusto Village to the spellcaster village.

At the Spellcaster Village, Dharc is laying on a tree then Hiita sees Dharc then walks to him. "What are you doing Dharc?" asked Hiita. "I'm just thinking how mach I love you." said Dharc. "Aww...I love you too Dharc." said Hiita. Then Hiita warps her arms around Dharc & kisses his lips. Dharc then makes out Hiita. Then Falco flys to Wynn's house then went to the dinning room where Wynn is eating her lunch. "Oh hi Gusto Falco." said Wynn. Then Falco then gives the letter to Wynn. Then Falco flys back to the Gusto Village.  Wynn reads the letter. "Oh..my...god..." said Wynn. Then runs off her house,Petit dragon begins to eat Wynn's lunch. Then the other charmers come to Wynn. "What is it this time Wynn?" asked Hiita. "I have some good news,my family is coming over." said Wynn. "That is good Wynn." said Eria. "When are they coming?" asked Lyna. "I don't know but hopely soon." said Wynn.

At the walk,the Gusto family are still walking to the spellcaster village. "Are we there yet?" asked Winda. "No." said Windaar. "I see 3 people walking." said Ariel. They walk to them. "Hi are you going to the spellcaster village too?" said Windaar. "...Honey I think they are bad people..." said Caam. "They are not bad people Caam." said Windaar. "Yes we are going to the spellcaster village." said Number hunter. "We are going too,to see Wynn." said Windaar. 

As they walk pass Number hunter,Roy & Maxie. "Wait did you say Wynn?" asked Roy. "Yes do you know her?" asked Windaar. Then Roy remembers the event at the gate. "We do know her,We were at the gate during that night,she then holds on my leg. I never forget that day." said Roy. "Wait did you hurt her?" asked Windarr. "No." said Number hunter. "How dare you hurt my sweet daughter." said Windarr. "They said no" said Maxie. "Dust storm of Gusto!!!" said Windarr. Windarr cast a big torrado that hit the 3 guys,witch blow them away. "At this point we will never awake the 9 gods." said Number hunter. "Guess we are blasting off again." said Number hunter,Roy & Maxie. "We can go on now." said Windarr.

Number hunter,Roy & Maxie fall to Number hunter's castle. "Ahh!!!" said Number hunter. Then they come crushing. "What's with him? We did not even touch that Wynn girl." said Number hunter. Then Roy landed on number hunter. "Where is Number hunter?" asked Roy. "I'm under you Roy." said Number hunter. "I'm glad that sword did not kill me." said Number hunter. "Where is Maxie?" asked Roy. Then Maxie landed on Roy. "Maxie can you get off of me?" asked Roy. "We will get that man when we meet again." said Number hunter.

Then the gusto family reached to the gate. "What are you here for?" asked the gate guard. "...We are here to see Wynn..." said Caam. "Come right in." said gate guard. Then the gusto family enters the spellcaster village. "We are here." said Windaar. Then Wynn sees her family in the village. "Mom,Dad,Winda." said Wynn as she hugged Windarr. "Hi Wynn,we are just here to see how are you doing." said Windarr. "I'm doing great,you want me to see my friends?" asked Wynn. "Why not,I want to see my sister again." said Ariel. Wynn then want to Eria's house. Wynn knocks on her door. "Hi Wynn,this must be her family Wynn said." said Eria. "Yup this is Eria." said Wynn.

"Nice to meet you I'm Winda. This is Ariel my girlfriend,Yes I'm a lesbien if you got a problem with that then get off of my face. Oh I'm Wynn's sister." said Winda. "Geez someone is being rude." said Eria. "I'm Windarr,Wynn & Winda's father." said Windarr. "...I'm Camm their mother..." said Caam. "Mom is not the talk type." said Wynn. "I can see that Wynn." said Eria. "Hi Eria." said Ariel. "Is that big sister?" said Eria. "Yup,come here little sister." said Ariel,as she said that Ariel hugged Eria. "I'm so happy I get to see you again Ariel." said Eria. "Me too Eria." said Ariel. "Ok,enough with Eria's family reunion we need to get going." said Wynn. "Ok." said Ariel.

Wynn takes them to Lyna's house. "Hi Lyna." said Wynn. "Hi Wynn." said Lyna. "This is my family." said Wynn. "Nice to meet you." said Windarr. Wynn takes them to see Aussa. "Hi Aussa." said Wynn. "Hi Wynn,this must be your family." said Aussa,as she says that Aussa shakes everyone's hand. Wynn takes them to see Dharc & Hiita. "Hi Dharc & Hiita." said Wynn. "Hi Wynn." said Dharc. "What do you want?" asked Hiita. "This is my family." said Wynn. "Oh hi Wynn's family." said Dharc. "Wynn we are in a middle of doing something." said Hiita. "You always make out with Dharc." said Wynn. "No we are doing something different." said Dharc. "I'm helping Dharc make a good printing a drawing." said Hiita. "Oh I see,we are going to leave." said Wynn. 

"Uhmm...Wynn can we do something with me & Ariel?" said Winda. "Sure." said Wynn. Then Winda takes Ariel to a alleyway to make out. "Now this is my teacher Dor-" said Wynn. Then Marth kicks Doraido off of his house. "How many times I'm going to say this,I don't love you." said Marth. "But I love you." said Doraido. Marth sighs,then Marth notices Wynn & her family. "I'm sorry for being so rude. I need to get this girl off of me." said Marth. "Who are they?" asked Doraido. "This is my family." said Wynn. Then Wynn & her family runs to Winda & Ariel. "You see what have you done Doraido. You made our guest run a away." said Marth. "I must fell bad." said Doraido.

"Well that was fun,but we need to go back to the Gusto village." said Windarr. "...You made some good friends..." said Caam. "Bye Wynn." said Winda. "Bye Eria." said Ariel. "Bye big sister." said Eria. Then the Gusto family leaves the Spellcaster village to go back to the Gusto Village. "I'm glad that your family come to visit." said Eria. "Yup,me too." said Wynn.
Ends Chapter 8. As for number hunter Roy & Maxie they won't awake the 9 gods until chapter 13,because I want my chapters to reach double digits man.
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

PostSubject: Re: Charmer's adventure    Charmer's adventure  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:08 pm

It's been a while since I wrote this story but I did not forget it. Here is chapter 9: The Number Hunter's past.

At number hunters castle. "We need to wake the 9 gods to destroy all of those charmers. They are the ones that keep failing my plans." said Number Hunter. "Maybe Maxie is not helping us." said Roy "Hey I know how to wake the 9 gods and know where they are at. At least give me a 2nd chance." said Maxie. "Before we go to wake the 9 gods. I want to tell you something." said Number Hunter.

"What is it?" asked Roy. "This happened before we even met. After I quit the stellswarm I come across a place I never have seen before. I can't remember the name of the place but I was beautiful. Then I met this weird fairy and said to me. "You must awake the 9 gods." said the weird fairy. "What?" I asked. "You must awake the 9 gods or you wishes will be granted." said the weird fairy. "I will." I said. 

then I got out of the beautiful place then I want to the x-saber tribe and find a swordsmen of a good skill. As Marth made the last swing of his sword to KO Roy. "That's 100-0 my god you suck Roy." said Marth. "One of those days I will beat you!" said Roy. "If I take him with me and tech him to be a good swordsmen I will truly wake the 9 gods." thought Number hunter.

Then Roy walks to Number Hunter's direction. "Who are you?" asked Roy. "I'm Number Hunter. I seen you got beaten. 100-0 that does not sound good." said Number Hunter. "I know but one of those days I will beat that Marth. What brings you here?" said Roy. "I'm here to here to have you come with. I will teach you how to become a better swordsmen." said Number Hunter.

"Really?" asked Roy. "Yes,with my training you will able to beat that Marth guy." said Number Hunter. Since then we are good friends. When he is at age 13 he has been able to defeat 70 men with one swing of his sword. And one day he asked me "Why are you training me be this strong?" asked Roy. "That's easy...We are going to awake the 9 gods." said Number Hunter. "Awake the 9 gods?!" asked Roy.

"Yes are you up to it?" asked Number Hunter. "Why are you going to wake the 9 gods?!" asked Roy. "Do you want revenge on that Marth guy? By waking the 9 gods you will get that revenge." said Number Hunter. "Yes we will awake the 9 gods." said Roy. That where it ends my story of how me and Roy met." said Number hunter. "Oh yes I remember those days....to me Number Hunter is my senesi that I never had. I'm so happy I get to with his side." said Roy. "Let's go!!! Awake the 9 gods here we come!!!!" shouted Number Hunter.
Ends Chapter 9. I hope you like this chapter.
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

PostSubject: Re: Charmer's adventure    Charmer's adventure  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 5:08 pm

Here is chapter 10: Hitta's family reunion part 1.

Back at the Laval tribe. "Hmmm...our Hitta had run away form our tribe for 5 years." said Laval Judgment lord. "Maybe we should vist her to see she wants to come back to us. And we must whip her all day long." said Laval handmaid. "We must be going now." said Laval Judgment lord.

Back at the spellcaster village. Hitta walked to Dharc's house. "Hi Dharc." said Hitta. "Oh hi Hitta." said Dharc. "What are you doing?" asked Hitta. "Well I'm making something for you. But it needs more time. So can you wait my sweetheart." said Dharc as Dharc say the last line he kissed Hitta on the cheek.

Hitta then blushed and smile at Dharc. Then Hitta hugged Dharc. "Dharc...even saying your name makes me happy. You are always there to protect me. Your my main reason to be happy. Without you I would be still sad." thought Hitta. "I'm going to see what Aussa is doing." said Hitta. "Your not going to bully her." said Dharc. "I'm not." said Hitta. "Ok just because I love you Hitta." said Dharc.

Hitta want to the library to see Aussa. Aussa is reading Vol 6 of the no game no life novel. "Hmmm...maybe I going to make a rope to take the book." thought Hitta. Then Fox fire looked at Hitta. "Come on I know I did tell Dharc I'm not going to bully Aussa. But it feels so good about it."

Fox Fire then faceplamed and then Hitta made a rope. She then swing the rope at the book Aussa is reading. Then Aussa closed the book and take a notice at Hitta. "Hi Hitta." said Aussa. "Hi Aussa." said Hitta. "What brings you here?" asked Aussa. "Nothing really. Well we better be good now." Then as Hitta walked to the door. "Your not here to bully me are you Hitta?" asked Aussa.

"How did you know that?" asked Hitta. "I'm the smartest of all of the charmers. So witch mends I'm not stupid. I'm going to tell Dharc about this." said Aussa. "No you can't." said Hitta. Then Lyna walks in. "What do you want Lyna!?" said hitta. "I'm just telling you that your mom & dad are coming to vist you." said Lyna.

"What?! I thought they forgot about me since I ran away that weak tribe 5 years ago!" said Hitta. "Hitta...they are your parents of course they can't forget you." said Aussa. "So true." said Hitta.

As Laval Judgement lord and Laval handmaiden walks there way to the gate Number Hunter and Roy walked passed by them. "Hey what do you think you doing!?" said Laval Judgment lord. "We are just passing by." said Roy "You can't just go pass by me and gets away with it." said Laval Judgment lord. "Wait Dad don't they are not doing anything." said Laval handmaiden. "We just want to awake the 9 gods that is all." said Number Hunter. "Your going to pay for this." said Laval Judgment lord.

As Laval Judgment lord charges his attack Maxie steps in. "Let me fight him. Black Magic Ritual!!" said Maxie. The attack made it though and KO Laval Judgment lord. "Wow! That was awesome." said Roy. "Your welcome all of those years of training paid off." said Maxie. "I won't forget for what you did." said Laval handmaid. "Laval inferno blast." said Laval handmaid. The attack made the hit on Maxie,Roy & Number Hunter and burned them. "Water we need water!!!" said Roy. As the 3 sees a lake they jumped right in for them stop being on fire.

"Dad are you all right?" asked Laval handmaid. Laval Judgment lord woke up form his KO. "I'm all right we must go now." said Laval Judgment lord. As they made it to the gate they see Hitta. "We are here." said Laval Judgment lord.
Ends chapter 10 Yeah I felt like being a cliffhanger chapter. I hope you like it.
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

PostSubject: Re: Charmer's adventure    Charmer's adventure  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 6:13 pm

Since I have nothing to do why not I write 2 chapters of this story.
Chapter 11: Hitta's family reunion

As the charmers sees Hitta's mother & father. "Why you two are here?!" asked Hitta. "We are your mother and father." said Laval handmaiden. "I left your tribe a long time ago. Because you keep whipping me when I was little." said Hitta. "That's because we want you to be a strong girl spellcaster." said Laval Judgement lord. "HA! that was load of bullshit. You want me to come back just so you want me to be your salve." said Hitta. "Remember we even had your friend to be with." said Laval handmaiden.

"That's right. I been in your tribe,then I see the misery on Hitta's eyes. Your treating her like a slave." said Dharc. "That's why me and Dharc left the Laval tribe and me & Dharc are now lovers." said Hitta. "Yes I remember the first time we lay eyes on. I felt like we are contacted. We are destined to be together." said Dharc. Then Dharc hugs Hitta and Hitta see tears coming out of Dharc's eyes. "Dharc...are you crying?" asked Hitta.

"Promise me Hitta...you will always be on my side." said Dharc. "I will Dharc." said Hitta. Then Hitta kisses Dharc. "Aww..." said Wynn,Lyna,Eria & Aussa.

"We won't this time. We have changed." said Laval Judgment lord. "Lier you Laval people never change. Dharc is the main reason to be happy." said Hitta. "Don't not forget about the other charmers." said Dharc. "We are Hitta's friends." said Wynn. "We will always make Hitta happy." said Aussa. "That's what friends do." said Lyna. "Girls..." said Hitta.

Back at the rode of the village gate. "That man just burned us." said Number hunter. "At least we did not die." said Roy. "Now we must go to the gate to awake the 9 gods." said Maxie. "We are almost there...Once we get there we will wake the 9 gods." said Number hunter. Then Roy & Number hunter laughed evilly.

Back at the village. "Will we must be going now." said Laval Judgment lord. "Bye my sweet Hitta." said Laval handmaiden. "Are you still not going back to the Laval tribe?" asked Eria. "Hell no. I hate my family. I hope I will never to see those 2 ever again."

Ends chapter 11. Sorry for being a short chapter. I have no idea to keep it up longer.
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

PostSubject: Re: Charmer's adventure    Charmer's adventure  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 7:09 pm

Now chapter 12:Dark magician's magic show

As Aussa was mowing her yarn then she whip her sweat on her head. "Phaw. That was hard work." said Aussa. Then she sees Lyna as she walk to her. "Hi Aussa what are you doing?" asked Lyna. "I'm just mowing her my lawn. What are you up to?" said Aussa. "I'm doing good but bit hungry." said Lyna. "Why not you come to my house and I make you something." said Aussa "Sure" said Lyna. Then Aussa's stomach growls. Then Aussa looked emasshased and Archfriend mount and happy lover giggles. Then Aussa open the door and both girls want inside.

Then up the trees there are 2 mysterious people both of them are warring in red clothes. "Yes...our plan is going in our favor." said the male red clothes. "Yes once we get rid of those blasted charmers form number hunter and Roy we will get payed lots of money." said the girl red clothes. Then they disappear.

After Lyna and Aussa ate their lunch Hitta and Dharc are walking together holding hands. "So what are you guys are doing?" asked Lyna. "We just doing our daily shopping!" said Hitta. "Of courses we ate lunch at my house." said Dharc. "Yup." said Hitta as she hold Dharc's arm.

Then Wynn and Eria ran to Hitta,Dharc,Lyna and Aussa. "We saw this poster for dark magician's magic show. It's going to be in this village at 10PM." said Wynn. "That's awesome everyone know about dark magician and her lovely assistant dark magician girl." said Aussa. "I remember him he is really famous with the evilswam." said Dharc. "I can't wait to see dark magician's magic show and Marth is going with me is that right?" said Doraido. "For the last time I'm not your boyfriend." said Marth. "Come on you know you will love me eventually" said Doraido.

Meanwhile at the road rode to the spellcaster village. "Are you ready?" said man with red clothes. "Ready." said girl with red clothes. The girl with red clothes blasted the dark magician and dark magician girl leaving them uncouthness. Then they disguises them self as the real dark magician and dark magician girl. "It's showtime." said the man with red clothes.
That's the end of this chapter. Next chapter will be the near of the end of this story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charmer's adventure    Charmer's adventure  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charmer's adventure
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2